Most of us think that college days are the best day of a person’s life and it is actually the truth. The madness and craziness of graduation days can never come back. We live a lifetime in the days spent at the universities - studying, partying, break-ups, exams, hangovers, it’s a part of the graduation days. But there are some things you must do before you graduate, before you don’t get a chance to do it.
- Learn a new skill – Bartending, playing guitar, ballet or any other skill; just go and learn it! You don’t how much fun it can be and it’s a good way of relaxing. And once you leave college you won’t get time to learn something new.
- Give a surprise visit to your home – This is the best gift you can give your family. Your mother must be complaining you don’t call enough, better go and give her a surprise visit!
- Keep a diary – You don’t need to write in it daily but keeping a personal diary can be a great way to relive the college memories many years down the line.
- Take an unplanned road trip – Yes, get up one morning, pick up your best buddy or your girl/boy friend and head down on a road trip. No plans, no destination, just pure thrill!
- Stay up all night – Not to study or complete assignments, just to chat and party with friends. Night is the best time to unwind yourself and just be you!
- Say sorry – It might be a classmate, someone from your dorm or just anyone in the campus. You probably won’t meet that person in the outside world, so it’s better not to hold any grudges.
- Take a trip abroad – Till the time you don’t have to worry about paying bills and children, go and explore the world. Save money by living in hostels and you’ll be having the party of a lifetime.
- Go on a date with someone you won’t even think about – He/she might be the nerd of the class, the least popular or the most plain looking girl or guy. It doesn’t mean you have to get into anything serious. Just a casual date where you might actually end up having a good time.
- Breathe, relax and smile – Simple things but always neglected. In the stress of studying and worrying about exams take out sometime to breathe, relax and smile!
- Fall in love – Many of us actually spend most of the time in college library or dorms, haying no time for love. But college time romances sometimes last a lifetime, so go and find your soulmate. And even if you don’t find your soulmate, college love is anytime better than office romances.
|< Prev||Next >|