A student has to face many troubles while looking for a respectable place to put up in. Students are generally on limited resources, so they can't have enough money for a luxurious apartment, in the heart of the city. People might also say no to rent their apartments to students, as they’re aware of the fact that there will always be drinking or parties going on there. However, there is a very efficient way to start your research for accommodation. Ordinary student accommodation fears include rents, unpaid bills, house repairs, etc. Here are few problems which occur during student accommodation.
• Budget - This is maybe the most critical constraint for a student. Most of the modest apartments are not available for reasonable prices. You always need to decide on a place that you can afford for your accommodation. Students sometimes make some silly mistakes of hiring a place that is too high from their budget. As a result of that, they have to work even more hard to generate adequate income for their monthly expenses and rent.
• Repairs, health and safety- Your property-owner will usually be reliable for anything that needs repair, such as the arrangement of the property, hot water, its heating, and hygienic installations. Inform any damage or defects to your owner as soon as possible, otherwise your landlord will charge this from your rent itself.
• Neighbors and noise- Living in a common house or flat, neighbors can make unnecessary noise: from parties, music, or general going and coming. If there will be any kind of quarrel try not to let it get out of hand, and to resolve arguments before other people happen to involved. This noise will definitely affect your studies.
• Facilities available - In ideal situations, there should always be a convenient transport system so that you can easily travel to and fro from your university. Chemist, department stores and other convenience stores should be situated at a suitable distance from the apartment.
• Shared apartments - If you divide the rental fee with a roommate, it will ease the load on you a bit. But some time your roommate is not reliable to pay the rent on time. Try not to share with any casual person as this may be unsafe.
|< Prev||Next >|